The Data Scientist plans and carries out activities that:
Provide meaningful analysis, segmentation & predictive modeling for the digital marketing and marketing technology teams. Data Scientist should be able to develop effective research and ensure data collecting quality along different areas such as app analytics, social networks, sales analytics, etc.
Data Scientist should be comfortable using big data platforms and advanced data science tools, techniques and processes to support customer centric marketing initiatives. This position is also responsible for providing actionable insights to a broad range of audiences including senior leaders and internal clients from marketing, operations and merchandising. Being a subject matter expert in advanced statistical, econometric, and quantitative analytic techniques Sr. Analyst, Data Science plays a pivotal role in enhancing ability to anticipate and fulfil our customer needs.
• Ensure data collection quality
• Conduct through analyses to develop/validate customer segmentations, develop and compute customer value metrics and support ad-hoc requests for data extraction, modeling and analysis
• Conduct analyses to understand the impact of potential business decisions
• Build, maintain and improve dashboards and data visualizations to both evaluate each acquisition funnel’s ROI and help with trend spotting and deep dive analysis
• Validate and update models periodically and provide validation reports
• Partner with growth marketing team to identify KPIs, trends and develop analytical frameworks to drive channel performance
• Regularly audit various data collection points to make sure we are capturing quality data
• Experience in leading large analytical projects with different experiment methodologies and statistical tests
• Experience in web and app analytics (e.g Google Analytics, Firebase or Google Tag Manager)
• Experience with visualization tools. (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau or Grafana)
• Experience in data analysis (e.g. Python or R language)
• Experience in growth marketing analytics
• Able to independently lead projects and manage deadlines
• Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
Nice to have
• It will be valued positively any experience in predictive modeling / machine learning.
• It will be valued positively knowledge on new potential web & data technologies (e.g. PWA, AMP pages, JAMStack, Vue.js/React/Nuxt, API CMS, Docker, Elastic Search or Kafka)
• Scientifically curious, genuine curiosity about growth and eager to learn new skills
• Job location is at Skitude headquarters, currently in Girona
• 40h per week
Are you interested?
If you are interested to join our team, please contact with us in firstname.lastname@example.org with 'I'm interested to be the new Skitude Data Scientist' subject.