The Acquisition Marketing Manager design and execute sales campaigns to drive skiers acquisition for Skitude Premium (advanced profile features), Instant Access (keycard to avoid queues in ski resorts), ski resorts products and brand products.
• Develop, prioritize, and execute a growth strategy to accelerate large-scale customer acquisition taking in consider own channels like email, in-app, notifications, social, etc. and paid channels.
• Design and run A/B tests to drive key customer insights and optimize acquisition funnels. Report on the true incremental impact of campaigns.
• Identify customer segments and tailor acquisition strategies to those segments.
• Iteratively develop effective messaging and creative.
• Work effectively cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics, creative, and CRM to deliver on ambitious growth targets.
• Experience managing direct-response acquisition campaigns across the following channels: email, in-app, notifications, search, social.
• Strong quantitative analytical skills. Expertise understanding of the statistical basis for campaigns results and A/B testing.
• Strong project management skills to drive buy-in and coordinate across departments and functions.
•It will be valued positively any experience in experience with consumer subscriptions and freemium models a plus.
• Languages: english (Essential), spanish, catalan and others will be highly valued (french, italian, german)
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Job location is at Skitude headquarters, currently in Girona
• 40h per week
Are you interested?
If you are interested to join our team, please contact with us in firstname.lastname@example.org with 'I'm interested to be the new Skitude Acquisition Marketing Manager' subject.