Chamrousse Outdoor Challenge
Sponsored by Chamrousse
When and where
From 05/02/2021 to 04/04/2021
Ski passes for the 2021/22 season
Come and participate to the Chamrousse Outdoor challenge, by taking the direction of Chamrousse Mountain Park!
Program: download the application, launch the GPS tracker, record at least 1 of your crazy days of snow activities (ski touring, snowshoeing, nordic walking, running or cross-country skiing).
Goal: track a maximum of kilometers during one day to try to win Chamrousse skipass for next winter!
Period: from 5/02 to 4/04.
How to participate: it’s very easy!
1. Download the application Chamrousse by Skitude (link below)
2. Discover or rediscover the winter mode in Chamrousse with all the webcams, daily weather and snow reports… and more!
3. Join the "Chamrousse Snow Challenge"
4. Create your Skitude account
5. Register your type of snow activity (ski touring, snowshoeing, nordic walking, running or cross-country skiing) with the GPS tracker on the app and discover your performances statistics (time, speed, distance, average speed)
To win, you have to track a maximum of kilometers in 1 day with the Chamrousse app! And don’t worry if you don’t manage it in one day – you can try as many times as you’d like.
But there will be something for everyone: 5 people drawn will each win a 1 pedestrian or MTB ticket for next summer!
Winners will be announced by email and on the Skitude and Chamrousse Facebook page.
Among all the participants, the first in the ranking will win 1 two-day alpine skipass, the second 1-day alpine skipass and the third winner 1 Luge Park/Snooc.
Please note that skipasses are for the 2022 winter and to use on the Chamrousse alpine park or luge park only.