Don't forget about Trivia night in the Beech Mountain Brewing Company! This is the first of a ten night series. Here are the rules and scheduled dates:
1. Each team must have a team name.
A. Use the same team name all season if you wish to participate in the year-long competition.
2. Each team can have no more than four (4) members each Trivia night. Members may vary between different nights.
1. There are 5 rounds of team trivia and one bonus round where each team delegates one representative.
2. Blank answer sheets are provided for each round.
1. No cell phones, computers, or any other electronic devices may be used for answering questions.
2. All answers are final. If the Trivia Masters make a mistake, it will be consistent and standings will not be affected.
3. Bonus questions at the ends of rounds are worth 3 points each. These points are not affected by the Fight On!
1. 1 point will be awarded to each team for every trivia question correctly answered.
2. On specifically designated “theme nights,” teams that participate will receive 5 extra points.
1. Each night, the winning team will be awarded a prize.
2. All teams will remain in the standings for the season winner. The team with the most accumulated points at the end of the season will win the grand prize and a trophy.
December 29 -Holiday Movie Trivia
January 5- Star Wars Trivia
January 12 -TBD
February 23 -1980s Trivia
Today is the 12th and final day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! This @avexoutdoor insulated wine glass allows you to #apresski in style. You can't apres ski without first enjoying a day on the slopes, so we are throwing in a pair of lift tickets! Visit our Instagram page to win. Happy Holidays! #12daysofchristmas #skiing #snowboarding