At noon tomorrow we will have a photographer available at the top of the triple chairlift who will be shooting free group/family photos with a view of beautiful view of Penobscot Bay! Don't miss this photo op! #skithesea
RAFFLE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN:
Thanks to all helped raise money for the Fourth Grade Learn to Ski and Snowboard Program!
Raffle sales topped previous years, totaling over $4,500!!!!
· A Season Pass to the Camden Snow Bowl- Evan Constantine
· Pen Bay YMCA- $192 Gift Certificate for One Year Youth Membership- Kevin Strong
· Two $50 Gift Certificates to Waterfront Restaurant in Camden-Sheri Dawson and Sabrina Mclaughlin
· Lift Tickets and Rentals to the Camden Snow Bowl- Traci Marcaullier
· Two Hour Sail for Two on Schooner Olad- Stephenie Sala
· 1 Hour Private Lesson at the Camden Snow Bowl- Rachael Greeley
· $100 Gift Certificate from Sidecountry Sports- Erika Felt
· Two Hour Sail for Two on Cutter Owl- Gina Engelberg
· 4 Tobogganing Passes at the Camden Snow Bowl- Mike Dyer
· Day Sail for Two on Schooner Surprise- Paula Freeman
· Kids Ski Package (Skis, boots, bindings) from Ragged Mountain Sports- Nathaniel Porter
· $100 Gift Certificate from Maine Sport Outfitters- Donna Masterson
· Children’s Ski Helmet from Sidecountry Sports- Josh McPhail
The raffle ticket sales help allow the program to continue to be offered for free to these 4th graders, as well as future 4th graders. Many thanks to our generous prize donors! We look forward to fun on the slopes.
This early morning shot was taken by @parkbully200 [our mountain manager] who's been working with a crew to build #terrainpark features that will be available tomorrow after the snow sets up. Joeyville is open today #skithesea #camdensnowbowl
Happy winter solstice! We will be reopening this Friday, Dec. 23rd from 9am-4pm ❄ On Saturday the triple chairlift will be spinning for the first time this season! Stay tuned for terrain park status updates. #skithesea