Great news. The snow has been falling all day. Over 8" had piled up by the end of the workday and it was still coming down. This snow will allow for new trail to be opened but we are not sure how much at the moment. We are going to wait until the morning to put the cats on the snow, so please check back around 6:30am for an update on how much we are able to open.
This is what we're aiming for after this week's predicted snowfall. We will open as soon as we can provide good conditions again. Thank you for hanging in there while Mother Nature does what she feels she needs to do.