90% of having fun on excellent snow conditions is just showing up. The other 10% is sharing your story with those who weren't there.
More snow forecasted Thursday evening and Friday. Think Snow!
Santa made sure to stop by and make some turns with the kids at Lookout, before his busy schedule around the world this evening.
Lookout Pass will be open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Christmas Day.
Our Christmas Luncheon is from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
With 104" of total snowfall (to date) and more to grace Lookout by Christmas Day... what a wonderful season it is!
Look for Santa on Saturday as he'll be skiing Lookout and handing out candy. He always welcomes pictures, too.
Just two Saturdays away until Lookout's Famous Free Ski School begins. Kids may participate in a few or all Saturday sessions. Thousands have made skiing and snowboarding a lifetime activity thanks to this program.
Registration deadline is Saturday, January 21st.
Reserve online today: skilookout.com/famous-free-ski-school
Lookout Pass will be hosting its annual Christmas Luncheon on December 25th, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Chairlifts will open at 10 a.m. on Christmas Day. Happy Holidays from all of us at your #1 Powder Place.
Between 1 and 2 feet of snow is forecasted by Wednesday morning. It's a snowy wonderland up here and it just keeps getting better and better... There is snow in the forecast each day up to Christmas Day. Only more to be thankful for.